Friday, June 4, 2010

Summer Hiatus

To loyal followers of Citizen Leader, like my mother and brother, my apology for the drastic fall off in new posts over the last couple of months.  It is due to two things in particular, nice weather and my campaign for county commissioner.  The nice weather has provided a reason to pursue other interests as well as provide a more pleasant environment for door-to-door activities.  The coordination of my campaign and those of others in the county also takes its toll on the time I can devote to writing my blog.  I began this blog in early September of '09, just after the kids started back to school.  Although my campaign will hopefully still be going well into the fall (I have an August primary) I expect new posts to pick up when cooler weather once again sets upon Mid Michigan.  Until then, I will continue to visit these pages when I can.  Like this next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment