Monday, November 15, 2010

Catching Up

It's been entirely too long since my last post so I will ease in gradually.  Lots to talk about.

Obviously this month's election was huge on many fronts.  I just hope that Republicans across the country will heed the message of the electorate and govern responsibly.  I think they will.

What was the message of November 2nd?  That America wants an end to big government enterprise at the expense of the private sector and capitalism.  We reject the progressive drive to be more like Europe.  We believe in the equality of opportunity, but not the equality of outcome.  Suck on that President Obama.

My first reaction to the initial report from the co-chairs of the National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform is that both parties should adopt and pass their recommendations entirely.
Stop the demoguoging!

I share my brother's reaction to the onset of cold weather; I hate having to wear a coat too.




  



    

No comments:

Post a Comment